Saturday, September 10, 2011

Some Blog Changes

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to offer advertising on my blog.  A girl has to generate a little cash in these crazy times.  But I don't want my blog to be one big mess of ads.  The goal of my blog is to share tips, tricks and resources with my creative readers, so my advertising goal is to stay true and share valuable information. 

I'll only feature sponsors on the weekend, but I would encourage you to read the posts.  I send out interview questions to my sponsors and ask them to share a bit about themselves.  I think it's helpful to read other people's stories.  Learn about how they balance work, life, family.  Find out how they got their breaks.  I hope you enjoy the posts.  Some of my sponsors will also be offering generous discounts, coupons and giveaways, so you just might get a little bonus too.

If you would be interested in advertising or would like to become a Featured Sponsor, you can get all the information here.  The rates listed are introductory, so you might want to take advantage while you can.

Thanks so much for understanding this change.  I hope you will find that I will keep the integrity of my blog as I build my business.