Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Duct Tape Notebooks

On Monday, I promised to show you the second project I created for the Designer Blog Hop Challenge.  Duct tape notebooks!  It's a super easy, inexpensive project.  Basically, you just cut some duct tape (The Duck Brand (R)), and cover the notebook with it.  If you want to get super fancy, add a closure created with some duct tape and hook and loop fastener (VELCRO (R)).  It totally changes a boring composition book into unique notebook.  I want to go back to school so I can take notes in my mine.

Don't forget!



To celebrate their involvement in the Designer Connection Blog Hop, Wescott is hosting a promotional giveaway to our blog hop readers (U.S. readers only).  A Deluxe Assortment of Westcott Brand’s® Cutting Tools, visit the DCC Blog Hop Post on Westcott Brand's blog and leave a comment by October 31. A random winner will be announced on November 1.

And, if you want to own the cuff bracelet I made for the challenge, Charity Wings is holding an auction for it on their blog. Click here to bid.  Proceeds will benefit breast cancer research.