It's really simple to make!
Sizzix Big Shot Machine
3-D Vase Die
Glue (Aleene's (R) Original Tacky Glue)
Kitschy Kitchen Paper Pad by Melissa Frances
Tissue Paper Garland
2.5" Styrofoam Ball (Floracraft)
Red & White striped pipe cleaner
Red floral berry
- Cut vase die on mat board and on decorative paper.
- Glue paper onto mat board and assemble the vase according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Insert Styrofoam ball into vase. You can glue it in, or just set it in. If you don't glue it, you can slip a small bag of candy into the base of the vase for a sweet, party favor surprise. Just make sure you wrap the candy so that no Styrofoam gets into it!
- Glue tissue paper garland around top edge of vase
- Insert floral berry pick into the top of the Styrofoam ball for a cherry on top look!
- Cut a 3" piece of pipe cleaner and insert into side of ball.
Now go see what a few of my fellow designers have done with the vase die by clicking on the badge below. Happy Hopping!