Thursday, October 6, 2011

Vintage Street Market Projects

I know my blog has been a bit thin on the crafty projects lately, but that's because I've been working away on projects for guest blogger posts, clients' websites, and for publications.  They are all starting to get published so I can share them with you now! 

Today, I'm happy to announce that I'm the Guest Designer on the Vintage Street Market website.  When I saw their product at line CHA last winter I just knew I had to forge a relationship with them.  You know how much I love the retro look, and their papers and kits are just my style. 

For this cute centerpiece project, I used Eileen Hull's 3D Vase Sizzix die. I love this new die and am excited to announce that I'll be taking part in a blog hop next week that features it, so be sure to come back for even more inspiration next week!

To see all the projects I made using the Vintage Street Market papers, click here.  I hope you find lots of inspiration!  If you love retro (and paper dolls!) you are going to love the Vintage Street Market line of papers.