Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap



I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  It's my absolute favorite holiday.  For me it's a moment in time, just before the flurry of the Christmas season begins, to enjoy traditions that have nothing to do with material gifts and everything to do with creating the moments that a family is built on.


Everyone helps out by bringing dishes to contribute to the meal.  (Thanks for the delicious appetizers James & Reina!)

The Thanksgiving table wouldn't look right without my John & Priscilla decor.

The competition gets tougher every year for our Turkey Coloring Contest.  And we had the happiest winner of all this year, my sister-in-law.
Dessert isn't complete until Uncle James lines up the little ones and sprays a dose of whipped cream directly into every one's mouth.  A tradition in memory of Grandpa Miller.

A good day in indeed.  One that I will always be thankful for.