|Button Pin Cushion by Laura Bray|
- Bottle cap from a 2 liter soda bottle
- Embroidery thread & needle
- Poly fill
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- Buttons (Citrus Splash from Buttons Galore and More)
- Cut a 3" circle from the felt.
- Embroider a small flower shape into the middle of the felt circle. The flower should measure approximately 1.5" across.
- Sew a button into the center of the flower design.
- Sew a running stitch around the outside edge of the felt circle, leaving the tails at the start and end hanging. Once you have stitched all around the circle, pull the tails to gather the felt into a ball shape. Before tying off the ends, stuff with poly fill.
- Glue the felt ball into the bottle cap.
- Glue buttons around the edge of the bottle cap.
|Button Journal by Laura Bray|