|Glitter Dress Shoes After Makeover|
|Dress Shoes Before Makeover|
Worn-out dress shoes
Plaid FolkArt Paint in Licorice
Plaid Extreme Glitter Paint in Black
Plaid FolkArt Paint in Lipstick Red
Plaid Extreme Glitter Paint in Red
Green felt scraps
- Clean-off the shoes with a damp cloth and allow to dry. Trim any material off that is hanging from the shoes.
- Touch-up any worn or scuffed spots on the shoes with black paint. (My shoes were black, just use the same base paint and Extreme Glitter colors to match the color of your shoes.)
- Once the paint is dry, apply two coats of Extreme Glitter paint in Black. Allow to dry about an hour between coats.
- For the flower accents, I used Lipstick red paint on the flower petals, let it dry and then applied Red Extreme Glitter paint. I wanted my flowers to look like poinsettias for the holidays.
- Cut small leaves out of your green felt and glue under the flowers.
|Someone loves their new shoes so much, they can't stand still!|