Sunday, January 29, 2012

CHA Winter 2012

I know I've been missing from the old blog lately.  It's CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) time though and you know that what means.  Busy, busy!

I wanted to pop-in and show you one of Plaid's displays at the show.  It's for the Extreme Glitter product and I'm super proud to say that I did the projects!  It was so fun to work with their product and even more fun to walk onto the show floor today and see my work in their booth.  They had me make accessories for a bunch of different celebrities.  FUN!


If you are at CHA, please stop by Plaid's booth and see it.  Hope you are all well.  I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule soon-I promise!  While you are waiting for me, why not check-out some of my new friends blogs.  I've met all of these people in person over the last couple of days.  Isn't it fun when you realize your favorite bloggers are actual, real, live people?

Cathe Holden-Just Something I Made
Elise Ann Durenberger-Mamacow Creations
Ken Oliver-Ken Oliver's World in Progress