|Felt Ravioli by Laura Bray|
- White or cream colored felt
- Red felt
- White embroidery floss
- Sewing machine
- Cut white or cream felt into 2" x 2" squares. You'll need two squares per ravioli.
- Place the squares together and stitch 1/4" in from the edge. Leave one side open.
- Stuff with polyfil or stuffing of your choice. Sew last side closed.
- Using pinking shears, cut round the edges of the ravioli.
- Cut a free form, amoeba-like shape from the red felt.
- Embroider on Parmesan cheese with white embroidery floss. I did a straight stitch because that's what our Parmesan looks like. If you buy grated Parmesan, you might want to do french knots.