Monday, January 9, 2012

Journaling

Roses by Laura Bray
A peek inside my journal today.  I love to work in my sketchbook and I've found that the more I do it, the better my drawing and painting skills get. 

Rilke Quote
I have some exciting art journaling news too!  I'm so excited to tell you that my mom, my daughter and I wrote and article for the lastest issue of Create With Me magazine.  The article is called, "Three Generations of Art Journaling", and we write about our different experiences as art journalers and how looking at one another's journals has added another level to our relationships with one another.  It was so fun to be the "pickle in the middle" and write this article piece with my mom & daughter.  What a treat!  Be sure to pick-up a copy at your local bookstore or order one from Stampington.

I have add art to my "to do" list in my journal!
Today, the Designer Blog Connection is working on journaling, so be sure to hop around using the button below and get peek inside my fellow designers' journals.