- Pillow (sew your own or store bought)
- Black felt
- Aleene's Fabric Fusion(R) Peel & Stick Tape(TM)
- Download an image of the symbol for Pi from the Internet. I just Googled Pi in images and got a whole load of them. Print it out, and then use it as a pattern to cut the symbol from black felt.
- Cut strips of Aleene's Fabric Fusion(R) Peel & Stick Tape(TM) to fit on the back side of the felt Pi symbol. The tape is great. It already has a sticky side so put that down, then go back and peel the paper off the other side.
- Put the Pi symbol, the tape side down, on the pillow. Press and smooth. There's no need to iron to get the tape to adhere, so it's great if you are using a store bought pillow that's already stuffed. Or if you forget to attach the Pi symbol to the front of your pillow fabric before you sew it and stuff it (ahem).
- DONE! Hope you have a romantic Pi Day tomorrow!