Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Fling Button & Felt Garland


Spring Fling Button Garland by Laura Bray
I'm over on the Buttons Galore and More blog today.  This month, I created a sweet Spring flower garland made with...you guessed it...buttons!  Oh and felt too.  Because in my mind, buttons and felt go together like peanut butter and jelly. 

My daughter saw this garland hanging in my studio and is now requesting it be moved into her room.  The child has more garland in her bedroom than anyone I know.  I wonder what her house is going to look like when she grows-up and gets her own place?  Something tells me it's going to be very unique. 

So, besides, your daughter's room, where would you hang this garland?  I'm kind of loving how I hung the garland vertically instead of horizontally.  It opens up a lot of options for using it to decorate.

If you want to make a Spring Fling Garland, hop over here.  It's super easy to make!
Buttons Galore and More Garland by Laura Bray