My daughter informed me yesterday that I really needed to get these up on my blog so that she could steal the treats away for her dollhouse. So here you are!
- Wood button plugs 3/8" (These look just like cupcakes!)
- Jacquard Lumiere 3D Dimensional Metallic Paint and Adhesive (Pearl, Brass, Sun Yellow, Lime)
- Art Glitter micro-beads
- Squirt a generous dollop of 3D paint onto the top of the button plug.
- Add flower embellishments with 3D paint of use micro-beads for sprinkles.
- Place a large button down on work surface.
- Squirt a dollop of Pink 3D paint onto the center of the button.
- Press another button into the paint. Make sure the 3D paints oozes out between the buttons a bit.
- Continue adding buttons until you have as many cake layers as you want. It's fun to vary the size of the buttons too.
- Add flower embellishments with 3D paint.
- Squirt a line of Warm Gold 3D paint around the inside edge of the bottle cap. This is your pie crust.
- Squirt beads of Periwinkle paint inside the bottle cap. This is your blueberry filling.