Friday, May 11, 2012

How to Make Mother's Day Cards

Am I the only one who can't bring themselves to drop over $5 for a store bought card?  Not to age myself or anything, but I remember buying cards for a buck or two in the "good old days".  As crafty as I am, I'm just not a card maker.  So I depend on tutorials or even free printables instead.  No matter what your craft abilities, anyone can download adorable cards from some wonderful blogs. So if you find yourself hunting around for Mother's Day cards this weekend, may I suggest these offerings?  Of course, they all involve buttons!  I got mine from Buttons Galore and More of course!
You can dowload a printable of the flower card at How About Orange.  Just add buttons!  And the other card idea came from Tays Rocha's blog.

The felt birds are my design of course.  Still on a little felt kick these days.

Wishing all my blog readers a wonderful Mother's Day!  Enjoy!