Monday, August 20, 2012

School Lunch Bags and Ideas

School's almost here.  One of the things I dread the most about the school year is packing lunches.  After a few months it becomes drudgery. I begin to feel like I'm packing the same thing every day.  To try to cheer myself about school starting soon, I've gathered some links that I hope will inspire me throughout the year and I thought I would share them with you.
Personalize Lunch Bags with Scrapbook Supplies
I wrote this tutorial for the Buttons Galore and More Blog.  Hop over to see how I dressed-up plain brown paper bags with my supplies from my studio.
Sew Your Own Lunch Bags
Last year, I sewed a fabric lunch bag for my daughter. 
School Lunch Ideas
Check-out the Pinterest Board I created to inspire myself during the school year.  (I'd love it if you would follow my boards while you are there!)

Do you have any ideas for school lunches?  Links?  Inspiration?  Please share them in the comments. I need all the help I can get!