Pi Shoppe


No, I did not misspell pie! I'm talking the irrational number. You see, back a million years ago when we were dating, my husband used to call me "pi". I thought he was saying "pie" as in "sweetie pie". I later found out he meant the number. He claims its because his love for me is infinite, but we both know its because I AM an irrational number! In his defense, every March 14th he sends me flowers because it's "pi day". Pi=3.14..... Did you figure out that my husband is a physicist yet?

Anyway, in his honor, I'm thinking of calling all my sweets-related art my Pi Shoppe line. Cute, huh? What a mix of science & art!

P.S. If you want a piece of pi, go to my Etsy Shop & buy the notecards! No calories, I promise!

Comments

BellaColle said…
AWHA!!! that is soo cute! gotta check them out!
Jane said…
Who knew physicists were so romantic!
Cute, cute, cute. Love the pi & the pie.
Anonymous said…
lol...no calories...luckily eye candy doesn't have calories! wonderful colors! love the pinks and blues. I gotta get a shop going one of these days!
loriloney said…
Laura, You are doing such a great job! Thanks for all your good advice. And has your husband cloned himself yet? ( being a physicist, I thought maybe...Love the "Pi" thing) I am "MUD PIE" (no surprise) The perfect combo of flavor and depth. Those who like me give in to their impulse. Do Not go to Vega with me. No apple pie here! :)

Popular Posts