My ATC Class


Well, I didn't have many students on Monday evening. Only one person came, but was she ever worth it. (Vicki-I enjoyed meeting you!) We worked on ATCs with a love theme and talked about ways you can incorporate old photos into your ATC work. The ATC shown here is my student's creation from the class. I am hosting this ATC Workshop and Swap for two more meetings-the next one is March 19, so if you are in Southern California, be sure to come! There will be more information on my website soon.
I had a super good art day today. First, I went to my local cigar club and found out they will sell me cigar boxes for a couple bucks a piece, then the mailman was very good to me and brought me the latest issue of Somerset Studio and ATCs from the Valentine swap I participated in for the Yahoo Group, For the Love of Art. I love to get good mail!

Comments

Popular Posts