Craft Ambassadors


Did you know I am a Fiskateer? Fiskateers are Craft Ambassadors for Fiskars-it's a terrific group of crafters who share tips and tricks for crafting, specifically utilizing the wide array of Fiskar products. Did you know Fiskar's isn't just scissors? They also make tons of paper crafting products like punchs, stamps and great papers. Many of their paper items are under the names Heidi Grace and Cloud 9.

Anyway, today I went to a local Fiskateer event at the Laguna Niguel Tall Mouse Craft Store. I met Cheryl, a lead Fiskateer. She is just about the sweetest person ever. I was already expecting her to be though, because when I emailed her about the event she was super helpful. So helpful, in fact, that I made her the above ATC.

The Make & Take at the event was an adorable little scrapbook & I even won one of the drawings-a set of Heidi Grace stamps. What a great way to spend a couple of hours!

If you are interested in becoming a Fiskateer, you can contact my new crafting buddy, Cheryl, at cheryl@fiskateers.com.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like your career as a Fiskateer is off to a great start. Welcome Aboard!

Popular Posts