Altoid Swap


I just finished my altered altoid tin for the swap I'm hosting this month. I have 8 other players and am really looking forward to getting the swap back out to everyone. I'm pretty proud of my tin. It's amazing how this art thing works-you keep practicing and you improve! I really believe that everyone is artistic, you just have to tap into it. One of the most important things I learned from The Artist's Way was that I needed to be patient with myself. Even "great" artists didn't just sit down the first time & make something wonderful. For some, it took years of practice.

I'm VERY excited! I'm off to Sweetpeas and Snapshots on Saturday to take a class with Lisa Guerin on making paper dolls using Character Constructions stamps. These are my absolute favorite stamps right now & they fit right in with my katydiddys. Check in next week-maybe I'll download my work from the class!

Comments

Holly Loves Art said…
It was really great meeting you yesterday, Katy! Wasn't it fun? I wish we could have had several more hours! Sweetpeas and Snapshots is such a fun place to be creative in.

I have really enjoyed scrolling through your blog... so much eye candy! I am going to blog about my fun afternoon at Sweetpeas now.

Popular Posts