Floral Tags


As promised, here's the picture of the tags I made this weekend. They are made with vintage wallpaper, flower embellishments and ribbon. They were really easy to make and so satisfyingly cute! I just added a set of them to my Etsy shop. Can't you just see these gracing a beautifully wrapped wedding gift? By the way, I got the vintage wallpaper out of pack I bought from Dede Warren's Etsy Shop. Check it out!

I also made a bunch with just the plain shipping tags & flowers & buttons, sans vintage wallpaper. I thought they would make great little gifts to be included with the orders I send out. I like to reward my customers with a little extra surprise. I mean, how sweet are they to order my stuff & make me feel so good about myself? They deserve a little treat!

Tomorrow (June 1st), I'm partipating in the Unique Boutique, put on by a local group of mommies. If you are in or near Orange County, California, come by and see me. If you do & mention this blog, you might get a little discount. The Boutique goes from 9am to 3pm. Here's where it's at:

United Methodist Church
30605 Avenida De Las Flores
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Here are some pictures of some of the greeting cards I made for this event! I told you I was busy this past weekend!







Whatever is left over after the boutique will probably go on Etsy, I'll let you know next week how it went!

Comments

Dede Warren said…
everything looks beautiful! so glad you liked and are using the wallpaper. i wish Rancho weren't so far, maybe I'll take a little drive out there. hope sales are brisk!
So, so, sickeningly cute! Love 'em! Have fun at the Unique Boutique!
Anonymous said…
Hi Laura!!
Thanks so much for stoppingy by my tiny corner of blogland and leaving such sweet words! :)

Ohh how funnn..I actually came across your lil paper doll picks not too long ago!! Love them!! I def want some!! And I LOVE your lady Guadalupe picks too!! I'd love them for my sister! She's big into Mexican folk art! She has lots of "day of the dead" stuff. Including tattoos. What other picks do you offer? I'd love to see!

Hope you have a fab weekend!! Thanks again!
xoxo Jenny
Anonymous said…
ps..if you have any pics of other picks I'd love to see them!! :)

talk soon!
xoxo Jenny

Popular Posts