Thursday, May 31, 2007

Floral Tags


As promised, here's the picture of the tags I made this weekend. They are made with vintage wallpaper, flower embellishments and ribbon. They were really easy to make and so satisfyingly cute! I just added a set of them to my Etsy shop. Can't you just see these gracing a beautifully wrapped wedding gift? By the way, I got the vintage wallpaper out of pack I bought from Dede Warren's Etsy Shop. Check it out!

I also made a bunch with just the plain shipping tags & flowers & buttons, sans vintage wallpaper. I thought they would make great little gifts to be included with the orders I send out. I like to reward my customers with a little extra surprise. I mean, how sweet are they to order my stuff & make me feel so good about myself? They deserve a little treat!

Tomorrow (June 1st), I'm partipating in the Unique Boutique, put on by a local group of mommies. If you are in or near Orange County, California, come by and see me. If you do & mention this blog, you might get a little discount. The Boutique goes from 9am to 3pm. Here's where it's at:

United Methodist Church
30605 Avenida De Las Flores
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

Here are some pictures of some of the greeting cards I made for this event! I told you I was busy this past weekend!







Whatever is left over after the boutique will probably go on Etsy, I'll let you know next week how it went!