Literary Cupcake


Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger lately! Life seems to get in the way. I set-up a store on Etsy, and have been finishing up getting my house organized. I'm also getting ready for a boutique on June 1st.

I used to be on the board of The Friends of READ Orange County (FROC). The organization supports the adult literacy program of the Orange County Library's Adult Literacy Program in California. If you check-out my store, you will see an original watercolor called Literary Cupcake. Within the week, I'm going to print out notecards of this watercolor.I'm a huge supporter of literacy, so I've decided that 5% of profits from the sale of these notecards will go towards FROC. You get notecards and a wonderful program gets supported. What good be sweeter than that?

If you are local and want to learn about more ways to help The Friends of READ Orange County, visit their website. I'm calling out to all bloggers and blog readers to support literacy. Could you imagine not being able to enjoy the wonderful world of blogs? No matter where you are, please make committment to help others develop their literacy skills.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this literary cupcake!

Thanks for commenting on my blog again...And your first comment did publish under the post "It's Time"...
Anonymous said…
This cupcake looks terrific. I will look forward to the notecards as well. Thanks so much for your generous support of READ/OC with 5% of your profits. Your on-going support over the years has been an inspiration to lots of us. I love your newsletters and tips on crafting.
tabitha said…
you will be glad to know i included your cupcake in my treasury, and it hit front page!!! i think it sold too, bet your happy :)

Popular Posts