The winner is...

Fiskateer Sara won the prize. It's in the mail Sara! Thanks to everyone who played along. I really enjoyed reading the comments. Please keep on reading the blog & commenting-it makes it all worth while!

My house is being painted and I have almost recovered from the flood. Only a couple more things-like new carpet and I'll have my home back-better than ever! I'm taking pictures, from flood to new look & will post once I'm happy with the finished product. I'm going to be brave and hang some of my own artwork downstairs. I usually squirrel it away in my studio upstairs.

Today's picture is a piece of artwork I made for a local chocolatier, Tracey Downey of Downey's Chocolates. If you haven't had her chocolate yet, please do. It's better than any I've had, and I've had my share! You don't have to be local-order online! www.mychocolatefix.com. Unfortunately for my hips & my wallet, Downey's Chocolates is located right near my Tall Mouse Craft Store. So I regularly overindulge in chocolates and craft supplies.

Oh! I almost forgot. One of my ATCs was accepted by Somerset Holidays to be included in their gallery. It's my first publication & I'm pretty excited!

Comments

Popular Posts