Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another Quiz & A Contest!

I really like these fun quizzes! Anyway, I thought I would do one that matched my art a bit better. What kind of pie are you? seems to fit. I want to know what kind of pie you are. Go take the quiz (click on the link beneath my results below), then leave a comment on this post telling me what kind of pie you are. Make sure you include the personality attributes the quiz assigns to that kind of pie too. On Wednesday, June 20th, I will draw a winner from the comments and you might win a 4"x 4" original watercolor of a piece of pie that best describes you. Fun, huh? If you don't win, you can always visit my Etsy shop and pick-up cherry pie notecards, or leave a comment here and I will make you your own customized watercolor pie for only $10 + shipping! This is a blog reader special-cause I love the love I get from you!

You Are Apple Pie

You're the perfect combo of comforting and traditional
Those who like you crave security