The Pie Winner is.....


Laura1943! She's a mud pie-like many of my readers. What's up with that? Laura, please email your address to me so that I can send you your pie watercolor. I'm off to Vegas tomorrow, so you can expect it to go out late next week. As for the rest of my lemony, creamy & appley pie friends, you will have to wait to see the watercolor then too-but I will post it for you.

Don't forget, if you don't win, you can order one from me at a special blog price of $10 + shipping! Just shoot me an email.

As I mentioned a million times, I'm off to celebrate my 11th wedding anniversary in Las Vegas. My daughter is staying with my parents-yah for Poppa & Nana! I'll be back blogging by early next week! Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Congrats Laura1943!
OK miss katydiddys, you mentioned your lemony, creamy & appley friends, but what about the loner pumpkin here?
:-)
Have super fun in Vegas!
Laura1943 said…
Thank you SO much ! This is awesome and I cant wait to get the watercolor !! Have fun in Vegas....I love it there...Especially Luxor and the Venetian !! Good Luck and thanks again!!

Laura #1943

PS...Nikki..thanks for the congrats and pumpkin pie IS one of my favorites (Its a wonderful FISKARS color !!)
BellaColle said…
oh, yeah pumpkin is one of my faves too! congrats to the winner and congrats to you katydiddys for your anniversary! Hurray! wish you many more happy years together.
Congrat's to the winner. I was a apple pie, which is so not me! I'm more of a key lime or chocolate pecan.

Popular Posts