Scenes from a Summer Evening

I've got summer in my blood this year. The other night, I decided to make a delicious dinner I saw in one of my favorite blogs, Posie Gets Cozy, and have dinner al fresco. While I was waiting for my husband to get home, I took these pictures. They are all in my backyard & make me feel all summery!

Here's my favorite outdoor lamp. My parents bought it for us for one our anniversaries.


Even my daughter's little water table looks ready for summer!


Here's the dinner that started it all.


Go to this inspiration site and see how I did. I could never compare to Alicia, but I do appreciate the inspiration! Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Comments

BellaColle said…
Yummy! I miss my beloved South... summer lasted so much longer there! Glad you had such an awesome night! ;)
How fun that you got all domestic & stuff! I love summer & summery things. Thanks for sharing your summer loves with me! (And MAN!- that pineapple lamp rocks!)
Anonymous said…
How did the dinner turn out? I saw Alicia's version- yours looks just as good!! Lovely pineapple lamp! Natalea
Anonymous said…
Looks like a wonderful evening!

Popular Posts