Here's my first attempt at mail art! I was motivated by Michelle Ward's GPP Street Team blog. I can't tell you who this is for, but I have great respect for her & once she gets it, I'll reveal her name & very cool blog. If you haven't ever tried mail art, you really should. I don't know about you, but I love to open the mailbox and find incredible art inside. Plus it's a treat for our hard working mail carriers too!




I've tucked these into the package:



If you want your own Our Lady of Guadalup Cupcake Picks, I've got some in my Etsy Store!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oooooooooo.... very fun mail art!!! :D Great job!
Anonymous said…
laura - this would be a fun one to spot along the route....imagine how much love we are spreading to the mail carriers, like you said. thanks for sharing your terrific envelope with the team, glad to have you playing with us.
BellaColle said…
I've never thought about that...Hmmm.. I used to be a sub mail carrier a LOOOONg time ago, I probably would have paused and enjoyed the package for a second... nice idea!
Penny Rabbit said…
Laura, very cool! Love the envies! I bet the recipient will be tickled to receive such beautiful art! The mail carrier too!
moi said…
mail art is just too much fun! cool envys
Dymphie said…
Wonderful work. Love the extra texture the bubble envelope gives.

Popular Posts