Thanks Tony!


Well, both swaps finally arrived! My Cupcake Swap took 11 days and the Bits & Pieces swap took 13 days. I would complain about the USPS, but I'm so thankful that they are safe & sound that I'm just going to be positive!

I went cupcake crazy last night! I made a ton of new cupcake items for my Etsy Shop. I'll slowly be adding new stuff each day (according to the Forums, that's the best way to do it), so keep checking back to see what I made. I'll also try to keep you up to date with the additions here on the blog too. This plaque is going on today.

I also just sent out 25 cards to The Sampler. I'm participating as a contributor for the August mailing. If you don't know what The Sampler is, check it out here. Oh my goodness! It's fun. Even if you can't contribute, sign-up for a month & see all the goodies you get!

Comments

BellaColle said…
So glad things finally arrived! Gosh, talk about snail mail! lol!
cute tag, I might just check it out... The Sampler..
Thus is nice! I'm looking forward to seeing what else you will add to your shop!

Popular Posts