Cupcake Swap







I had a brain fart & didn't take any pictures of what's inside these packages, but I promise that my Cupcake Swap partner, Melissa will be very pleased. At least I got a picture of the cute tag I made using the talented Natasha's cupcake paper!

I mailed all my swaps out earlier this week. I'm stressing out because I brought this swap & the one for Jenny's Bits & Pieces swap to the Mailboxes Etc. store at the same time & the questionable clerk swore he kept track of which package was which, but I'm so afraid he put the labels on the wrong boxes! I guess I'll find out soon enough! Keep your fingers crossed for me & my swap partners!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

BellaColle said…
Oh... your work is so pretty! gosh, don't you hate that? pins and needles till everyone gets their stuff! I'll cross my fingers and toes!lol!
Natasha Burns said…
Love how the tag turned out Laura! It's so sweet!
Well, it looks cute on the OUTSIDE!! That's funny though, because for my swap I forgot to take a picture of how I wrapped all the items--& it was so cute too! Bummer.
Jean Knee said…
Your package looks like its filled with fun (sorry so corny) I love cupcakes and especially cup cake picks.

Popular Posts